Yes, you can. You have to set separate configurations in separate directories for all your instances. You have to make sure the following settings of the VMs that will run simultaneously do not conflict (are different)
- The serial port numbers of the mapped the COM1 and COM2
- If the CPU affinities are used, they must not conflict.
- The disks must not be shared, if it is not intended.
- The licenses must be different.
- The log files must be different. They will be different by default, if the configurations are, as advised, in different directories.